Convert to PDFPrint this page
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Fees|
|Muscat, Oman||1 October||3 October||OMR 750|
Brochure SummaryIn this course, you will learn about the fundamentals of strategy execution. For a strategy to be executed successfully there are eight dimensions which should be considered closely. This course revolves around learning and applying these eight fundamental dimensions in your organization
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone who is responsible for implementing any business strategy in their organization. It is geared for individuals in management positions and below. The course is also suitable for any level in business planning and performance, human capital, finance, accounting, operations, business development, etc.
Leadership & Change Management
- Drive the Strategy Execution Agenda
- Define Strategic Change Agenda
- Align Executive Team Behavior with Strategy
- Establish the SEO or OSM
Develop the Strategy
- Affirm Mission, Values and Quantify the Vision
- SWOT analysis
- Michael Porter’s five forces and competitive positioning framework, core competences and blue ocean strategies
- PESTEL analysis
- Core corporate values
- Perform Strategic Analysis
- Formulate Strategy
- Define the Value Gap
- Implement the Planning Cycle
- Enhance Vision with Themes
Translate the Strategy
- Design Strategy Map with Linked Strategic Objectives
- Establish Strategy expenditure (Strategic Expenses which include strategy related operating expenses and capital)
- Create Themes and Teams
- Define Measures – Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Define Targets
- Prioritize Strategic Initiatives
- Authorize and Protect Strategy Funding
- Assign Accountability
Align to the Organization
- Define Corporate Strategy
- Align Business Units to Corporate Strategic Priorities
- Align Support Units and Align Employees
- Align Employees
- Communicate Strategy
Link Strategy to Operations
- Improve Key Processes
- Set Priorities for Strategic Processes
- Perform HR Planning
- Perform IT Planning
- Create Operational Dashboards
- Establish Cross Business Teams Integrate Financial and Resource
- Capacity Planning with the Strategy
Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required prior to the event.
The course language will be English.
Cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled course start date will be refunded in full less an administrative charge of USD 300.
We regret that cancellations made after this date cannot be refunded or credited. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Payment is by Bank Transfer
Please indicate which currency you wish to pay in: AED US Dollars Euros Pounds Sterling
Full payment details will be sent to you on your invoice
Do you need any clarifications?
For registration or clarifications, call us on +968 24618185 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.