Convert to PDFPrint this page
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Fees|
|Muscat, Oman||22 April||24 April||OMR 750|
Brochure SummaryIn this course, you will learn about the fundamentals of strategy execution. For a strategy to be executed successfully there are eight dimensions which should be considered closely. This course revolves around learning and applying these eight fundamental dimensions in your organization
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone who is responsible for implementing any business strategy in their organization. It is geared for individuals in management positions and below. The course is also suitable for any level in business planning and performance, human capital, finance, accounting, operations, business development, etc.
Leadership & Change Management
- Drive the Strategy Execution Agenda
- Define Strategic Change Agenda
- Align Executive Team Behavior with Strategy
- Establish the OSM
- Affirm Mission, Values and Quantify the Vision
- SWOT analysis
- Michael Porter’s five forces and competitive positioning framework, core competences and blue ocean strategies
- PESTEL analysis
- Core corporate values
- Perform Strategic Analysis
- Formulate Strategy
- Define the Value Gap
- Implement the Planning Cycle
- Enhance Vision with Themes
- Design Strategy Map with Linked Strategic Objectives
- Create Themes and Teams
- Define Measures and Targets
- Prioritize Strategic Initiatives and establish Stratex (Strategy Expenditure)
- Authorize and Protect Strategy Funding
- Assign Accountability
- Define Corporate Strategy
- Align Business Units to Corporate Strategic Priorities
- Align Support Units and Align Employees
- Link strategy to Operations
- Improve Key Processes
- Set Priorities for Strategic Processes
- Perform HR Planning and IT Planning
- Create Operational Dashboards
- Establish Cross Business Teams Integrate Financial and Resource
- Capacity Planning with the Strategy
Monitor and Review/ Test and Adapt
- Conduct Strategy Review Meetings
- Conduct Operational Review Meetings
- Manage Initiatives
- Testing and Adapting Strategy
- Performance Management Systems
- Leadership for Execution
- Creating a Culture of Execution
Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required prior to the event.
The course language will be English.
Cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled course start date will be refunded in full less an administrative charge of USD 300.
We regret that cancellations made after this date cannot be refunded or credited. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Payment is by Bank Transfer
Please indicate which currency you wish to pay in: AED US Dollars Euros Pounds Sterling
Full payment details will be sent to you on your invoice
Do you need any clarifications?
For registration or clarifications, call us on +968 24618185 or email us at email@example.com.