Convert to PDFPrint this page
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Fees|
|Nairobi, Republic of Kenya||April 2, 2019 ||April 4, 2019 ||KSH 270,000 / $ 2,700|
Brochure SummaryAs an HR professional, you need to enhance your skill sets and adopt a new strategic mindset to advance your career and your business. HCI’s intensive 3-day certification program is designed to facilitate this transformation. You will be immersed in a highly interactive, hands-on learning experience and equipped with processes and tools necessary to put ideas into action.
Benefits of Attending
- Earn the credibility with their business partners that will allow them to work as trusted advisors
- Work with partners to co-create effective talent management solutions that accelerate business strategy
- Help their HR team/partners execute on business strategies through those solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Director
- HR Generalist
- Talent Development Director
- People Manager
- Talent Analyst
Day 1: PREPARE
Work credibly with clients to support organizational strategies.
- Adopt a strategic mindset
- Analyze business data to create insights and guide decisions
- Align overall talent strategy to business priorities and objectives
Day 2: PARTNER
Develop collaborative relationships that impact business outcomes.
- Consult with clients to determine issues and root causes
- Create specific solutions that drive impact and change
- Communicate progress to gain champions and influence positive change
Day 3: PERFORM
Implement and measure effectiveness of talent management initiatives and solutions.
- Solve business issues by implementing solutions
- Sustain solutions by evaluating impact and iterating
Download the brochure to see the detailed agenda!
Companies with strategic HRBPs report superior positive outcomes in multiple business areas, including employee performance, employee retention, revenue growth, and profit growth (CEB). The skills taught in HCI’s sHRBP program are the skills that will advance your career. You’ll elevate your personal proficiency in the things that matter most to the business.
- KSH 270,000 / $ 2,700
- Group discounts can be discussed
Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required prior to the event.
The course language will be English.
Any withdrawals have to be announced at least two weeks before the beginning of the course, through fax or e-mail. In this situation, the attendance fee will be refunded, less $400 retained for administrative expenditure. The attendance fee will not be refunded if the withdrawal from the course takes place less than 2 weeks before its start date. If you find yourself in the impossibility to attend the course after the registration process is already completed you may delegate another person to attend the course in your place without any further fees charged. If you have confirmed and made the attendance fee payment but you didn’t attend the course, the course attendance fee will not be refunded. If you attend the course only partially (one day or a limited number of sessions), you will not benefit from any attendance fee reduction or refund.
Payment is by Bank Transfer
Please indicate which currency you wish to pay in: AED US Dollars Euros Pounds Sterling
Full payment details will be sent to you on your invoice
Do you need any clarifications?
For registration or clarifications:
Call us, at
- +968 24 618 185
- +968 99 355 438
- +968 98 564 304
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.